Director of Youth Ministries
Dedicated to creating an authentic environment for students to connect with God in a real and powerful way.
Students in Grades 6 - 12 gather every week to focus on the truth of God's word and the grace we have received through Jesus. We are a people who believe that all of life is all for Jesus. We worship as a community through music, games, teaching, discussion, and prayer.
DUMC Youth Mission Statement
- DUMC Youth will accept everyone, serve others, grow in faith together, and promote love in all we do.
DUMC Youth Values
- Respect - In our speech and action, we respect those a part of our ministry and those we are serving. Respect covers a multitude of issues.
- Community and Friendship - Everyone wants a place where they belong. A safe and warm home allows students to be themselves and grow not only closer with friends, but to God.
- Safe & Loving Environment - DUMC Youth is a safe place for students to explore who they are and what their faith means in their lives. Our ministry is shaped by our Safe Sanctuary policy and all adult ministry leaders complete background checks to serve.
- Purpose and Self-Worth - We affirm a strong sense of self-worth based only on the work of Christ on the cross.
- Teaching and Learning - The truth of the Bible is vital for our development as believers. We make it a priority to unpack the lessons, wisdom, and hope of Scripture.